Sunset Bucket Hat
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our naturally-dyed bucket hat is ideal to shield your face on casual strolls around the city or beach.
It is part of a special collaboration with SoBotanics - a woman-led natural dyes textile studio. Each piece was naturally hand-dyed with pigments that come from avocado, onion, eucalyptus, achiote, turmeric, indigo, and/or cochineal.
Wear yours with the brim flipped up for a more authentic look.
- Cotton canvas.
- Brim size: 9 cm.
- One size.
- Made by single moms in Valle del Cauca, Colombia. Naturally dyed by SoBotanics, a woman-led textile studio.
- Handwash with cold water.
- Do not leave soaking. Immerse the garment in the water previously mixed with a minimum amount of pH-neutral soap and rinse immediately.
- Do not dry clean. Do not use a dryer. Leave to air dry in the shade.
- Iron at low temperature, max 110º.
- Do not use any type of bleach or fabric softener.
*It is important to acknowledge that this is an artisanal product, so the colors may vary amongst each piece.